Does your professional society/association have an upcoming officers election or a vote on bylaws changes? Are you interested in online voting, paper balloting, or perhaps both? CSS combines its database expertise with state-of-the-art optical scanning and web-based technologies to provide a full range of election processing services to our customers. CSS is committed to the security, integrity, and accuracy of your election. Here are some ways that we ensure this:
- We use a personalized a web site (i.e., YourAssociation.SocietyElection.com) and a separate election database for each election.
- Our election website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser, to ensure that all data passed between the web server and voting members’ browsers remains private and integral.
- Automatic turn on and turn off at the appointed start and stop days/times, ensuring strict compliance with your organization's by-laws.
- Credentials to access the election website are determined by you. Some examples include member number and last name or last name and a unique control code generated specifically for the election.
- Our on-line election databases track both paper and electronic returns to ensure that each member can only vote once and that only the first ballot from a member is accepted, whether it was submitted on-line or via paper ballot.